Additional Information
Facilities shipping rollers / wheels
Dimensions (LxWxH) 142x63x114 cm
Weight 35 kg

Reviews of Carbon Fitness T404

Evaluation 5
Advantages: Quality, price.
Disadvantages: Minor.
Comment: The track of the initial level, for serious training is not suitable. Designed more likely on girls and pensioners. To walk, to run a little, this is its main purpose. That is, it is not a sport in the classical sense, but rather a general strengthening fitness. At maximum speed it accelerates to 10 km, that's enough for jogging. But not more. Depreciation as far as I understood the primitive, so it is better to engage in normal cross-country sneakers. There are no complaints about the quality, the working condition of the simulator is satisfied. The canvas is not enough, but in principle you can do it, especially if the area for training is limited by space.

If we proceed from the above, that is, for whom the simulator is designed, then it fully justifies itself and is worth its money.
Garbuzova Larisa March 24, 2015, Moscow \ Experience: several months
Evaluation 5
Advantages: Cheap and good quality track. Under the word "good" you need to understand that this is at the current price tag. There is a base depreciation. Despite its small size, the canvas is suitable for running. But only by jogging - it will not work out faster, both because of the size of the canvas and speed.
Disadvantages: Metal is still rather weak, the path needs to be operated carefully. I think that the user will not pull more than 100 kilos.
Comment: Normal track. You can close your eyes to small flaws in the type of clearly screwed-in screws and a child-like computer. Value for money seemed to me the best.
It is worth buying a mat. On the parquet floor, it will twitch here and there, too, do not need to be put on the carpet, over time it will wipe the holes. Do not repeat my mistakes, take the mat immediately.
fry denis December 28, 2014, Moscow \ Experience: less than a month
Carbon Fitness T404 is selected in rating:
Top 10 treadmills

Ratings

Selection

New technologies