USB charging there is
Dimensions and weight
Dimensions (LxWxD) 187.6x103.7x8.6 mm
Weight 265 g
Additional Information
Body material metal

Reviews of Huawei Mediapad T3 7.0

Evaluation 4
Advantages: Excellent matrix and soft color. With prolonged reading, my eyes do not hurt, which is extremely important for me. Quality sound is a good picture. Strong - checked by a child.
Disadvantages: Slippery because of the steel back cover - now and then strives to slip out of hand.
Comment: Some useless applications from the base set can not be removed, but the memory is long. Although the old plate was the same and memory problems did not arise. I install all new applications on a memory card, but already now many cannot be updated due to the lack of space on the main memory module. On the first day, the system required an update, but could not do it, as it allegedly did not have enough space, but it was still there. I had to deactivate this function for uselessness. It was not immediately noticed, but the problem was initially: there are no notifications from applications or sometimes they come very late. It is checked that they are not listed anywhere in blacklists, and initially there is nothing to block them. Only letters with gmail come stably, but if you expand the top tray in order to read the short description of the letter, it disappears from there and you have to enter the application. VK, SMS, Viber, Skype, games - everything is ignored. I think attributed to the service, apparently, systemic.
Linet March 22, 2018
Evaluation 5
Advantages: The camera is not the worst, like 2 megapixel and on the front and rear, but in daylight it is beautiful.
The battery holds one day, provided that the strongest brightness and wi-fi is on)
All games go with a bang!
Despite the fact that 1 GB of RAM, the tablet works quickly, does not tupit and does not slow down
I like the design very much
Cool, that without the menu, but it does not interfere, even so it is more convenient, an antivirus is built in
I advise everyone!!!
Disadvantages: 8 GB is certainly not enough, but if you buy a 16 GB memory card for it, then there are no more flaws
Comment: I use the week, everything is fine.
Lena January 17, 2018
Evaluation 4
Advantages: * Known reliable brand.
* Even with such a not high resolution (1024x600) and not a high pixel density (170 PPI) It looks much better and more pleasant compared to little-known brands that have a resolution of 1280 * 800. Paints juicy, natural. Good matrix. By default, little software garbage is installed. There would be no Google trash yet, so generally it would be chic.
* Not a bad battery. On the day of climbing on the Internet enough.
* Well knit.
Disadvantages: * Very little memory (even for this money I want 16 Gb).
* Very fat minus for the fact that the device is very slippery, all strive to slip out of the hands and crash down on the floor.
* Not sensitive to touch. Sometimes you have to poke several times in the same button.
* Blunt WI-FI
* There is no possibility to install a SIM card, so you will not be able to access the mobile Internet and call someone.
* Useless for camera check.
Comment: I bought this tablet for myself, for home use (surfing the Internet, reading books, watching TV and movies. The case is plastic, not metal, as someone wrote. A little upset little sensitive screen, but on the whole I am satisfied with the tablet. I recommend to buy.
glasseye January 13, 2018
Evaluation 5
Advantages: Durable metal housing.
Stylish appearance.
Compact dimensions and excellent ergonomics.
Very small cost.
Quality software.
Disadvantages: Not the highest performance.
There are no LTE and 3G.
Comment: I bought 1 first to protest the next day I ran for 2 second for my favorite purchase very satisfied
F.A.B.I.S December 17, 2017
Evaluation 5
Advantages: 1. The screen is suitable for comfortable: watching movies, reading
2. Glass on screen instead of plastic
3. Huawei shell is very comfortable
4. You can adjust the power consumption so that the tablet is enough for 3 days with 2-3 hours of reading per day
5. Stable running, smooth enough
6. Excellent build
Disadvantages: 1. Camera
2. Iron (absolutely not suitable for demanding games)
3. Internal memory. Written 8 GB of memory, actually sees a system of about 3.9 GB of which only about 1 GB was available. It is not clear why, but it is decided by the purchase of an sd card
4. The battery at 3100 mA / h is too small, but manual power consumption is well optimized.
Comment: Despite all its flaws a very good tablet, the assembly is wonderful
In terms of price / quality ratio in this segment, one of the best
If you need a tablet that is nice to use up to 5000r, but maximum performance is not needed, then this is the best option
ichega October 17, 2017
Evaluation 5
Advantages: Price
Functionality
Housing
Disadvantages: Little memory
Comment: I bought a child for games. He coped with his function with a bang. Especially pleased with the presence of parental control. The screen resolution is watchable, unlike other models in this price category. Plus, there is no SIM card, without which it is difficult to find a tablet. In general for the child is an ideal option.
Irina July 24, 2017
Evaluation 4
Advantages: High-quality assembly
Elegant appearance
Easy, comfortable in the hands
Good image and sound (for its class)
Excellent value: price-functionality
Disadvantages: Not yet revealed
Comment: It was bought by a first-grader child mainly for entertainment (cartoons, games) and for developmental programs.
Children are delighted.
Dimdim July 02, 2017
Huawei Mediapad T3 7.0 is selected in rating:
6 best 7 inch tablets

Ratings

Selection

New technologies